See links to Columbia County Board of Elections below for more information.
OBTAINING an ABSENTEE BALLOT
- Obtain application for absentee ballots from the Board of Elections in Hudson Request by phone: 518-828-3115
- Or in person: 401 State Street, Hudson, NY 12534
- Open 8-4, Monday thru Friday (see special hours below)
IMPORTANT DEADLINES for GENERAL ELECTION
- Oct. 30: Last day to postmark an application or letter of application by mail for an absentee ballot.
- Nov. 5: Last day to apply IN-PERSON for absentee ballot.
- Nov. 5: Last day to postmark ballot. Must be received by the local board of elections no later than Nov. 13. Military Voter Ballots must be received no later than Nov. 19.
- Nov. 6: Last day to deliver ballot IN-PERSON to the local board of elections (by someone other than the voter).
Additional Hours for Absentee Voting:
Wednesday, October 24, 4 pm-7 pm
Thursday, October 25, 4 pm-7 pm
Saturday, October 27, 9 am-noon
Tuesday, October 30, 4 pm-7 pm
Thursday, November 1, 4 pm-7 pm
Saturday, November 3, 9 am-noon