The Hamlet Committee is a Comprehensive Plan Committee and is focused on the following:
- Maintain and improve upon the small-community atmosphere and cohesiveness of the Hamlet of Hillsdale.
- Foster the development of a safe, attractive, accessible, and friendly town center in which Hamlet residents and businesses can flourish.
- Help enact the provisions of the Hillsdale Comprehensive Plan.
Bart Ziegler, chair
Laura Perrone Griffin
Howard Van Lenten
2016 Goals and Beyond
- Help ensure sidewalk installation goes as planned
- Work on Town Hall Park steps
- Explore obtaining grants to install streetlights as part of sidewalk project as well as other possible grants
- Obtain funding for and install new signage as per branding plan. Among them: four new “Welcome to Hillsdale” entrance signs to replace existing signs.