Get a marriage license: 

Licenses are issued by the Hillsdale Town Clerk. Please call for an appointment.
4210 Getting Married in NYS
Application for Marriage License

Get a birth certificate:

Birth certificates are filed with the Town Clerk.

Get a death certificate: 

Death certificates are filed with the Town Clerk

Get a dog license: Dog license.docx

Get a handicap sticker:

Get a hunting/fishing license: The Town of Hillsdale does NOT issue hunting and fishing licenses. They can be purchased from the Department of Environmental control