Street Light Outage Notification

For Residents in the Street Lighting District


If there is a streetlight out in the Town of Hillsdale please report it to us by calling Town Clerk Elizabeth Sheer at 518-325-5073 ext 5. It is important that you provide:

  • The location of the streetlight
  • Nearest cross street
  • Pole number, if possible (usually located on a metal strip attached to the pole)
  • A brief description of what is wrong with the light
  • Your phone number


Thank you

Town of Hillsdale, New York