- This event has passed.
Art Crawl – Hillsdale Artists Studio Tour
November 10, 2019@1:00 pm-5:00 pm
HILLSDALE Artists Studio Tour
Sunday November 10th, 1-5 pm
Hillsdale Open Studio google map
LABspace is sponsoring an Open Studio Day in Hillsdale Sunday 1-5 pm. Seven of the artists on view in its exhibition are opening their studio doors to welcome you. LABspace will also be open so you can view the show.
LABspace is open every Saturday & Sunday 1-5 pm. More info here.
Open Studio Day in Hillsdale Sunday 1-5 pm
Suggested tour route:
1. Leah Guadagnoli: 15 Nobletown Road, Hillsdale NY. Enter through side door.
2. Guy Walker: 715 Hunt Rd, Hillsdale NY. Studio behind house.
3. Joan Grubin: 295 Collins St, Hillsdale NY. Barn to right of house/driveway.
4. Linda Stillman: 195 Collins St, Hillsdale NY. Garage, upstairs. Ignore GPS, stay on Collins St and follow house numbers.
5. Kara Smith: 195 Collins St, Hillsdale NY. Garage, downstairs. Ignore GPS, stay on Collins St and follow house numbers.
6. LABspace: 2642 NY Route 23, Hillsdale NY. Stop by the gallery to see the show!
7. Martha Bone: 171 Hillsdale Neighbor’s Rd, Hillsdale NY. Follow path to left of house into woods.
8. Peter Bradley Cohen (lives in Hillsdale, studio address is Ancram): 786 County Road 27, Ancram NY. Drive to top of hill, about ¼ mile. Studio is large barn on left.