Hillsdale Town employees return to their normally scheduled hours on Monday, July 6. A link to the Town Hall directory with scheduled hours and employee contact information is provided below.
When working in or visiting Town Hall, please follow these rules:
- Town Hall is open to the public by appointment only. Do not come to Town Hall without an appointment.
- Employees and visitors are required to wear a face covering. Masks are available if you arrive without one. If you are not able to wear a mask, please conduct your business virtually.
- When you arrive at Town Hall, the doors will be locked. Call the person you are scheduled to see to announce your arrival or knock on the front door.
- Maintain mandatory 6-foot social distance.
- All employees and visitors to Town buildings will fill out a daily health- screening questionnaire. All visitors must also log in with contact information for contact tracing. Questionnaires and log in forms are available at the entrance.
- Stay home or go home if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID 19 or have any possible symptoms – fever over 100.4, cough, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or shortness of breath.
- Shared desks and equipment will be sanitized after each use by the previous user and before each use by the new user.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of common areas and restrooms will be completed regularly.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all common areas.
- The restroom is closed to the public.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed to protect staff.
- Town meetings will be held remotely through August 1.