Flower Power 2015Flower Power 2015

Please join us at the sixth annual fundraiser for Hillsdale’s town parks on Sunday, May 3 — this year’s Flower Power brunch! Once again, we’ll gather at the Hillsdale Fire House, but a little earlier this year — 10:30 am is the scheduled start. More here.

New Town Clerk Office Hours

Summer Youth Program Deadline May 1

Clean-up Day May 9

Assessment Role and Grievance Information

Hillsdale Town Board Passes Climate Resolution

April 2015 Newsletter

Hillsdale Commemorates End of Civil War

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where can I find a link to the Tax Assessment Roll?
A: The Assessment Roll can be found here

Q: When is the Hillsdale Transfer Station open?
A: Wednesday 7:30 am-12:00 noon and Saturday 7:30 am-4:00 pm.

Q: How do I apply for a building- or zoning-related permit?
A. Contact the Building Department or download.

Q: How do I obtain a NYS Hunting/Fishing License?
A:  For more information click here.

Q: How do I enroll to receive code red calls from Columbia County 911?
A: Sign up for alerts at this county website page.

Q: How do I get tax credits if I restore Historic District property?
A: Historic Hillsdale page is here.

Q: Where can I learn more about the sidewalks grant?
A:  It’s all here.

Q: Where can I find up-to-date info about emergencies?
A: Visit the Columbia County 911 Facebook page.

Q: Where’s the Hamlet Development Plan?
A:  Here’s the PPS plan.

Q: Can I get married in the Roeliff Jansen Park?
A: You bet. Click here.